When you purchase a Razor electric scooter, you know you are receiving a durable product of the highest quality. Children and adults find these eco-friendly electric-powered scooters an appealing way to get them where they want to go quickly and in style. Features like chain-driven motors, twist-grip throttles, and smooth-riding pneumatic tires make it difficult to leave this scooter in the garage. Go for a ride at speeds of ten miles per hour or higher, then recharge the scooter for some more fun the next day. Razor scooters can go the distance and then some, providing years of reliable use
Dimensions of the Razor electric scooter vary by model and each item has a different weight. Passenger weight limit varies from 120 to 225 pounds, depending on model. The product is recommended for children age eight an older, with the minimum recommended age varying by model.
The Razor electric scooter includes:
- Seated or stand-up styles in designer colors
- Electric-powered riding
- Speeds of 10 miles per hour and higher
- Quiet chain-driven motor (some models have variable-speed motor)
- Twist-grip throttle provides acceleration control
- Hand-operated front brake
- Super-size deck
- Pneumatic tires
- Easy transport and storage with features like a folding handlebar
- Assembly is fast and easy
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Battery takes as little as 8 hours to charge
- Up to 40 minutes of riding time on fully charged battery
- Battery holds a charge
- Pneumatic tires can handle uneven surfaces
- Sturdy and solid construction
- Fast and easy assembly
- Inadequate braking on some models
- Operating time may not be long enough for lengthy commutes
This battery-powered Razor electric scooter can travel up to 15 KM per hour and runs for about 40 minutes on a full charge. The tires allow you to ride over uneven surfaces without you having any worry of falling. Features include a twist-grip throttle, high-torque motor that is chain-driven, and a battery that conveniently recharges in as little as eight hours.
The motor is quiet and the hand-operated rear brake allows you to slow down or stop whenever necessary. You can travel at speeds that enable you to get around quickly without presenting a menace to pedestrians or bicyclers. Be sure to purchase a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads to wear when riding, ensuring your safety. These scooters are not recommended for children under age eight.
On the seated models, the seat is removable for convenience when cruising or commuting. This versatile feature makes the scooter just as great for zipping to a neighbor’s house as it is for commuting to work. All models feature a super-size deck for footing stability during a ride.